The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Brit a Day [#550]

Don't be scared, it's not a dispatch from Fashion Week. It's just that Amy Grant decided to be super Scottish for the event 'Dressed to Kilt' during last year's Tartan Week in NYC. She's our honorary Brit, and to be honest, she's probably just as Scotch-Irish as I am, having her roots in Georgia and Tennessee.

No comments: