The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Friday, September 21, 2012

A Brit a Day [#894]

This is my new favorite picture of Tom Hiddleston. Someone on tumblr did a nice job editing it.  This picture makes me think of what he must look like when he's combed through his hair right after a shower.  It makes me think of when your boyfriend spends the night in your dorm room and has to wear your robe to the bathroom in the morning.  And maybe your boyfriend isn't a student but a townie you met at a pizza joint across town last semester the time you and your roommate got a craving for garlic bread at 11 o'clock at night.....

No comments: