The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Brit a Day [#969]







When I first made the acquaintance of Tom Hiddleston [through pics and videos online, just before 'Avengers' came out, at the insistence of my daughter who knows I write this blog] I thought he must have had a career as a model before he became an actor.  All of his photoshoots are so polished, so professional, so....pretty.  And a lot of gorgeous fan art has been inspired by them.  [The third and fourth edits above are 'hand-tinted' I think--I consider that art, too.]  Any picture of Tom is pretty easy on the eyes, and this explosion of artistic interpretations gives us twice as much to enjoy.

All credit to the artists for the art, none of it mine.

No comments: