The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Brit a Day [#341]

And finally, dear Natasha Richardson would have made a brilliant addition to the cast of Harry Potter if she were alive today. She died of the same sort of head injury that nearly got me in 2005. The difference between my being alive and her being dead is quite possibly, simply, that she decided not to go to the emergency room.

No comments: