The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Friday, April 5, 2013

A Brit a Day [#1064]

My favorite incarnation of Tom Hiddleston:  Seemingly as at home as a ginger as Rupert Grint, Tom when he was prepped to play Henry V.  He is so beautiful here that it's easy to forget that he's a real, working actor.  We've seen so much of him in print, at premieres, and doing awards shows lately, it's easy to forget how truly talented he is.  Some of the deleted scenes from the Avengers that have surfaced on Youtube lately remind me of that fact.  See them via Tumblrs like Torrilla before they're taken down, if you can.

No comments: