The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Brit a Day [#1121]


Richard Armitage at last year's Comic Con.  

Comic Con 2013 is in less than 2 months!  I wish this guy[Jeremy Clarkson, below] and his crew would make an appearance there.  If Mythbusters do, then why not Top Gear?  Is it because they don't want to step on the toes of their American counterparts?  That has never stopped them from going to Australia. They would bring down Hall H.  

Really, though, San Diego needs a Brit Fest.


No comments: