The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Brit a Day [#792]

I'm very excited about this addition to the week's lineup:  Fan Art Tuesday.  Here is a lovely pic-spam-calendar someone created for 2009.  I was especially drawn to this collage since it includes a still from an episode of the noir series "Fallen Angels" that Alan Rickman did with Laura Dern, one of my favorite actresses.  The episode was called 'Murder, Obliquely' and it was directed by Alfonso Cuaron, who went on to direct my favorite HP movie, "Prisoner of Azkaban."  Small world, huh?

No comments: