The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Brit a Day [#814]

Some talented soul got creative in Photoshop, posted this to Tumblr, and made my day.  The thought of these 3 acting together....it's something we should all visualize, like world peace, and maybe it will come true.  Perhaps there's a role for Matt alongside Ben and Tom in the version of  'Good Omens' we're all casting in our heads.

On a practical level, this picture also takes care of a little ABAD business...I'm going out of town after tomorrow's post and won't be back until after the 4th.  So here are 3 of the guys I would be posting in my absence.  Take small bites, chew completely before swallowing, and savor them until I come home.

No comments: