The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Brit a Day [#947]

A study of wings by incredible artist Alicexz, found on Tumblr.  I think this would be especially meaningful to fans of 'Supernatural?'  So I don't know if anyone associated with today's post is actually British!  The Wikipedia describes Jensen Ackles [who plays Dean Winchester] as "of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry." [Aren't we all?]  That's close enough for me.  And I would have sworn after seeing "P.S. I Love You" that Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who has played the Winchester boys' father, was Irish.

No comments: