The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Friday, March 5, 2010

A Brit a Day [#31]

Today is Sunday, so this must be Alan Rickman. I started composing this post on Friday, so that's what the blog robot thinks it should be dated. But trust me, this is Sunday.

I decided it was time to get a bit more organized. Otherwise, I have started to agonize that I'm not doing the rotation fairly. So I've set up a schedule. I'll stick to it awhile and see how we like it.
Sunday=Alan Rickman
Monday=Christian Bale
Tuesday=Daniel Radcliffe
Wednesday=Jason Isaacs
Thursday=Henry Ian Cusick
Friday=Eddie Argos
Saturday=Editor's Pick, e.g. Davey Jones, Alex Turner, James Blunt, etc.

No comments: