Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook. I have a long standing relationship with 'Peter Pan'. It was my favorite animated Disney movie as a child, complicated by the fact that I lived in a pre-VHS era; I was at the mercy of Disney's distribution schedule and could only see PP when it was in theatres. Karma reversed itself one summer when I thought I'd been hired to paint scenery for summer-stock at Penn State and arrived to find that I'd really been enslaved to the running crew. Then I got to see the musical version of the stage play everyday for about 5 weeks, twice on days with matinees. One of my backstage jobs was handing Captain Hook the bomb.
BERSERKER UNBOUND! San Diego Comicon and My Workspace.
-
*SAN DIEGO COMICON SCHEDULE*
*Thursday, 7/18*
11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.: SIGNING – DC/WB Booth 4545
1:00p.m. - 2:00pm. PANEL: Image Comics: Bone-Chilling Insi...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment