The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Monday, June 7, 2010

A Brit a Day [#122]

I was thinking about having the cast barefoot as a theme this week, but I'm just not enthusiastic about googling for images of bare feet. Christian Bale was all ready to oblige, though, quite tastefully and looking quite comfortable in his own skin, as we say. So unless/until I come up with something more creative [and 'creativity' may depend on the purchase of an All-in-One that has yet to happen] this week's post will center on The Comfy/Happy. Now go get that second cup of tea....

No comments: