The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Brit a Day [#141]

Sorry, I couldn't resist...Plus one and one more. Nestor Carbonell, Henry Ian Cusick and Special Agent Oso. On a personal note, I just turned to my son and asked him the name of the guy in the middle. He said, "I told you the last time you asked me, I DON'T KNOW." That implies Tragedy A) My memory's shot, because I don't remember him saying that, and Tragedy B) There's no one in my house young enough to give a toot about Playhouse Disney characters anymore.

No comments: