The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Brit a Day [#1037]

I am so not done with this man.  Not by a long shot.

Until 'Sherlock' comes back or 'Star Trek' comes out or I get to see 'Parade's End', there just isn't much more I can say enthusiastically about Benedict Cumberbatch.  So James May is getting his own day starting this Monday.  Conveniently for me, he's lived most of the last 8 years in front of a camera.

No comments: