The "Brit a Day" series

What does a months-long parade of attractive British men have to do with fiction, you might well ask? These gentlemen have inspired some lovely scenes, part of the life I live in my head. Over time, some of these scenes reach out to one another and begin to form a story. For the present, each one of these pictures provides a writing prompt for me, a way to keep me writing with a sense of passion and narrative, even when the stories are not yet fully formed.



Monday, March 25, 2013

A Brit a Day [#1053]

In the ten or so years that I have been consciously ogling English gentlemen, my tastes have remained pretty much the same--enough hair to run my hands through, white t-shirt under a jumper, nicely-fitted-but-not-ridiculous jeans, character lines on the face, breathtaking hands made fugitive as they are often out of sight in pockets of said jeans.

One of these days, to prove my devotion to these qualities, I'll have to post a picture of my husband, my real husband.  He's not English, but he'll do.  He most certainly will.


No comments: